Samudra means in Sanskrit literally gathering together of waters and refers to the ocean. The ocean is considered formless and symbolizes mysteries, possibilities, and an incredible force of nature as well as calmness. In our Samudra Yoga Set, you are the source of hope and power who is full of life.
Every VANASANA piece is made with love and intention and hand produced by our lovely tailor families in Rajasthan.
- The top gives perfect support and holds everything together
- The soft fabric is comfortable for everyday use
- Sleek, rounded neckline
- Crisscrossed straps in the back are held together by the beautiful Seed of Life ornament
- A tiny seed of life ornament in the front
- High rise waistband with elastic, can be worn up or down
- Leggings lift and shape your body
- Second skin feeling
- Reaches slightly over the knee
- Beautiful, detailed block print on the border of the leg
- A tiny seed of life ornament on the coccyx
- Petrol color
- 95% cotton and 5% full-feeder elastane
- Block prints made with natural coloring
- Block prints are handmade and always with small differences
- Seed of Life ornaments are made from brass
The leggings Sizes are rather large, please order a smaller size if in doubt.
Samudra Yoga Set
Since we use natural coloring for the prints. It is important to follow care instructions.
- Wash the first time by hand and separately
- Afterward, machine wash only with cold water
- No fabric softener
- Do not iron
- Do tumbler
- Do not dry in direct sunlight