Parna refers to the “leaves” of a tree or plant in Sanskrit. A leaf represents hope, abundance, growth, and peace and this is what we want you to feel in our Parna Yoga Set, so you can move light and freely like a leave in the wind.
Every VANASANA piece is made with love and intention and hand produced by our lovely tailor families in Rajasthan. This Yoga Set has both pieces decorated with a beautiful hand-stamped print using natural color and applying a very ancient and traditional handcrafting technique.
- Tie it either in the back or wrap it around and tie it in the front
- Perfect for everyday support
- Beautiful, detailed block-print pattern
- High rise waistband with elastic, can be worn up or down
- Leggings lift and shape your body
- Second skin feeling
- Are rather long and can be worn around the heel
- Beautiful handmade print, made from natural color, along the outside of the leg
- 95% cotton and 5% full-feeder elastane
- Brown block print from natural colors
- Block prints are handmade and always with small differences
Sizes of Top and Leggings are rather large - please choose a smaller size if in doubt.
Parna Yoga Set
Since we use natural coloring for our prints, it is important to follow care instructions.
- Wash the first time by hand and separately
- Afterward, machine wash only with cold water
- No fabric softener
- Do not iron
- No tumbler
- Do not dry in direct sunlight